If you are looking for...
- A wedding photographer who truly knows what he is doing
- Someone who will understand you and will depict the perfect style of photography for your wedding
- Beautiful, bold and elegant photography that captures the true spirt of your wedding day
- Wedding photography that's authentic, emotive and timeless; never forced, tacky or overly posed
- A well established
photographer who has a proven reputation for excellent reliability and professionalism
- A photographer who's full time profession is dedicated to the art of wedding photography
- Someone who will make you feel completely at ease in front of the camera
- A photographer who has the ability to work quickly and efficiently so you can quickly get back to the party
- Someone who fully understands how the best weddings work and will ensure you have a stress free day
- A photographer who will effortlessly make you look and feel absolutely fantastic in your wedding photos
- Someone you know that you are going to have a great time with
...then you are going to love what I can do for you
My wedding photography is not about offering you the lowest price or using unnecessary gimmicks, it's about providing you with the
best wedding photography, value and experience possible but above all, delivering a service you are simply going to love - that is what your wedding surely deserves.
So why me - I'll let one of my clients tell you...
The following verified review was posted by Kate and Steven who recently held their wedding at Froyle Park.
Wow, I don't know where to start Scott all I can say is wow!
From the very start you have been so passionate about your career and love for
photography. Steve and I knew we had to have you capture our special day. Scott pays so much attention to what you want and providing advice from his vast experience to captivate your day. Scott is so friendly, approachable and very funny. I was worried about a
photographer being very intrusive into a very personal day but Scott was quite the opposite - he was part of our special day rather than an addition and we all felt so comfortable working with him. Scott is so professional and made such an effort with all of our family and friends, our bridal party truly loved him. He has a fabulous sense of humour and enjoys taking the photos. The photos themselves are stunning, we are over the moon with the quality and range of pictures we received - over 500!
Scott really is fantastic and we can't stress enough how much we recommend you working with him on your wedding. Scott thank you - you're amazing!
Kate and Steven X.
Extensive coverage which will cover every aspect of your wedding day exactly how you want it from the bride and groom's preparations right through to the second dance including all the images supplied.
This really popular service provides you with an extensive coverage of your wedding day and all the images expertly perfected
and beautifully presented on a stylish USB flash drive (scroll down for image). The images provided will be in full resolution, with no annoying watermarks and you will be able to print and share them with no restrictions.
This service also includes your own private online preview/order gallery. A Facebook/social media ready set of images and an optional but included special Facebook gallery of selected highlights from your wedding that your family and friends will love.
You will also benefit from and a comprehensive pre-wedding meeting full of helpful advice to ensure that you enjoy a stress free wedding day.
- As Lifestyle ONE but also including a bespoke designed wedding album with 80 of your favourite images |
- As Lifestyle ONE but also including a pre-wedding photo experience, a bespoke designed wedding album including 80 of your favourite images, two parent albums and complimentary high quality reprints to the value of £100 |
The ideal service for those who may not require a full day coverage or are having a smaller intimate wedding.
A popular option is to have 4 hours of coverage, this will typically include the brides preparations and all those little details, the ceremony, family photos and some beautiful natural images of the bride and groom. This service will also allow time for photography of you with the wedding cake and interior images capturing the atmosphere of the wedding breakfast room. The cost of this service includes a copy of all the images in full resolution and with no printing/sharing restrictions.
£150 per hour
This is the perfect for those who require total flexibility.
You choose the perfect coverage required (min 2 hours at £150 per hour). This service also includes your own private preview and order gallery.
All images supplied on a stylish USB flash drive in full resolution, with no annoying watermarks and the ability to print and share the images with your family and friends | £300
PRE-WEDDING DAY TRIAL EXPERIENCE
This is a great way to show you how I work on the day and help you decide on the perfect style of photography for your wedding. You will have the fun of seeing the images taken on your own private preview site | £125
A well crafted photograph deserves a well crafted home. Most of my clients love to showcase their favourite wedding photos in one of our optional wedding albums which are custom designed and finished to the very highest standards.
- Contemporary designer coffee table style albums including 80 images from £275
- Premium quality world class
wedding albums by Jorgensen of Australia from £399
I am not into mass produced cheesy wedding photography, I treat my clients as individuals with individual requirements, to enable this I photograph a limited number of weddings per season, so dates go fast so to check my availability for your wedding, simply fill in the form below and I will get straight back to you.
The fun starts here...